LEADERSHIP AND COACHING
DOH Accredited CME - 5.5 hrs (Category 1)
Stars Medical Assistance Center (SMAC) Leadership and Coaching is designed for all healthcare professionals who want to improve their leadership skills and communication and who want to develop a ‘coaching’ approach in their leadership style.
Leadership is the ability to influence others with or without authority and the goal of coaching is not to provide direction, but to ‘enable’ team members to work together. It is also the foundation for continuous improvement and a practical skill anyone can learn.
1) Develop a greater understanding and awareness of leadership
2) Learn about leadership and coaching employees
3) Learn what resources help your department improve working relationships with frontline staff
4) Develop a greater understanding and awareness
5) Learn how to improve the relationship between team members
Program Content Outline:
Topic 1- Importance of Leadership and Influence
Topic 2 - Coaching and Counseling
Topic 3 - Change Management
Topic 4 - Healthcare System and Risk Management.
Topic 5 - Conflict Resolution
Topic 6 - Time Management
What’s in it for me?
• Referenced research from professionally recognised medical websites and organization.
• All presentations delivered by qualified, experienced healthcare licensed professionals.
• DOH accredited Continuing Medical Education (5.5 CMEs , Category 1)